A Few Things I have been loving
Today I thought I'd share some things I've been loving recently including this outfit!
1. Dresses. Even though it is currently grey and miserable here in London, I have been loving wearing dresses more than ever this summer. I've got quite a good collection of dresses going on now with a mix of mini and midi's. my favourite style has to be the wrap style.
2. Reformation and Faithful The Brand. Two brands I have been loving a lot recently. I already own a couple pieces from both brands and they are such good quality, I can't wait to buy more pieces. They do summer so well, I'd literally buy their whole stores!
3. Film Photography. Some of my favourite bloggers/instagrammers, Lizzy Hadfield, Lucy Williams and Talor Lyttleton all use film photography and it always looks amazing. So I have decided to buy my own film camera, an Olympus Trip 35, and give the whole film photography thing a go myself. I am super excited as we're going away to Rome next month and I think film would be the perfect way to capture the city.
4. Granola and yoghurt. I have always been a fan of breakfast and love having lots of different options for breakfast in the mornings, but currently my absolute favourite is granola and yoghurt with any type of fruit there is in the house. I've started making my own granola as well using oats, desiccated coconut, seeds, nuts, a bit of honey and oil mixing it all together and putting it in the oven until golden. It's so yum with coconut yoghurt and nectarines!
5. French/Spanish Music. I have been listening to a lot of French/Spanish music which I have been loving recently, it's great to listen to whilst working because usually I end up writing what I'm listening to in English! My favourite playlist on Spotify at the moment is this one.
6. Finally, I couldn't not talk about this outfit. We went out on a little date night last Saturday to a really love restaurant called Hawksmoor. I believe there are a few dotted around London and if you are ever in London I definitely recommend the food was delicious. But anyway, back to the outfit. I recently decided to add this skirt from Reformation to my wardrobe as slightly fancier piece. I paired it with my gorgeous Asos blouse which I definitely do not wear enough, black sandals and my little black bag. I really loved how this looked and is the perfect summers evening outfit except for the fact it was freezing on Saturday night!